Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Comments/Guestbook

Just a quick note about how to do comments. I had 2-3 folks at William's Walk tell me they couldn't figure out how to do it and I told them I would put instructions up on the blog. Sorry it's taken me so long to do it!! I figured out how to switch it so that you don't have to have a google account to leave a comment/message. If you want to leave a comment, all you have to do is click the word comment below any blog entry. When you click it, it takes you to a page where you can read other comments if there are any and there is a box on the right hand side for you to type in if you want to leave a message. Then click the appropriate box for who you are. If you click anonymous so your info isn't seen, I hope you'll leave your name in your comments so that we know who the message is from. To finish, just click the publish your comment button and your done. Hope this helps!
Jenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, I'm trying this out, because I'm one of those people thats been having trouble leaving a message. So lets see if this works for me, I just wanted to say I think your Izzy really resembles Catie bug, she is just precious. Hugs from Texas. Tammy in Fort Worth

Unknown said...

Aww Jenny, what a wonderful, special day for Izzy! I forgot my password for my acct. so I am glad that I can now leave you a message here. Sweet Catie continues to shine in my heart and mind so brightly! Many prayers are lifted for you each day. I am really needing an Izzy fix, too! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I've tried so many times to leave you a message. I enjoyed the pictures from Izzy's dedication...she's getting so big. I hope that you're family has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Take care,
Chari Warner