Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008








We had a big time Friday night. We only hit 10 houses or so, but that was just enough for an almost 2 year old who had already had a long day. She was cute as a button!! I wish I had taken my camera out before I let her look in the mirror to see her rosy cheeks and freckles. She was so funny checking herself out. It's so hard to get a pic of her smiling these days. She smiles and laughs all the time, but usually becomes Ms. Stone face when the camera comes out. We got a couple of smiles in these though.

She's been so loving lately and will just come up to me and want a long, good hug. Makes my day for sure!! She also seems to have figured out that my belly is growing because of a baby in the tummy. That's just happened in the last week or so. Every once in a while, she'll point to my tummy and say, "baby," or "kick." :) She loves being outside and would stay out all day if we let her. We've had some gorgeous weather lately, so she's been loving that.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

she is just tooo precious

Rhonda said...

That has got to be the CUTEST Raggedy Ann I have ever seen! She is precious!!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY the cutest Raggedy Ann Jen! Izzie is just a doll!

Tracy Neal

Anonymous said...

She is precious


sara

jandkland said...

How adorable!!! Did she really keep her hat on? Impressive! She's got such golden hair. I know you're just crazy about all those snuggles. I can't believe you are less than three months away from meeting Chip! (:

--Kelley

The Traveling Yogi said...

She looks adorable in that costume!

Anonymous said...

I agree - the cutest Raggedy Ann ever! She is a doll!
We missed you at the BTFC William's Run/Walk on Saturday. Your family was in my thoughts as I ran on that beautiful morning.
Take Care - Ann Chakales

Robin said...

Very cute!

Kyle said...

She is super cute!!!

Stephanie Deal said...

The Pictures are absolutly adorable. I showed them to mom and she couldn't believe how big she was! I'm gradutatin this year and need your mailing address to send you an invitation:) you can e-mail it to me.
stephaniegodsgirl@gmail.com

Thinking of you all often.
Stephanie Deal

Pam D said...

Even cuter than I could have imagined! I know you treasure every hug.... what a sweet baby girl!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! She is getting so big. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. The baby will be here in no time. I'm so sorry to hear about Joey, but I can only imagine the party Catie had her angels throw for him when he arrived at the Pearly Gates. Sending lots of hugs your way and thinking of you daily

Anonymous said...

Ohmigoodness---- She's just the cutest thing--- PERFECT costume choice for an ABSOLUTE DOLL!!!!